At Fox Hollow, we offer a higher level of care services than retirement living, yet our residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartment and the independence to choose their daily routine.
Your monthly rent includes:
- Three delicious, nutritious meals in our community dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Use of complimentary laundry room
- A full calendar of activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty/barber shop and living room
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment
- All utilities (except phone), including basic cable television service.
- Monthly blood pressure and weight checks
Additional optional services include:
- Medication administration
- Bathing and personal grooming assistance
- Dressing and personal appearance assistance
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Incontinence management
- Personal laundry
- Security checks
Fox Hollow is Pet Friendly
We know how important it is to have our furry friends around. That’s why we allow residents to have a small pet in their apartment. There is a $300 non-refundable fee. Keep in mind that if pets become regular visitors, they must have a recent veterinarian statement of good health and recent vaccinations.